- Back to CAREERS
ABOUT LIBERTY CENTRAL SAIGON CENTRE HOTEL
Located in one of the busiest hubs of Ho Chi Minh City, on the fashionable and trendy Le Thanh Ton Street, Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel is in walking distance to all of the city’s most renowned icons. With modern décor and a team that are celebrated for being kind, helpful and friendly, our international 4-star standard is in a preferred and affordable locale.
We offer an array of meeting, dining and other hotel facilities and services for guests in Ho Chi Minh City for business, meetings or a relaxing holiday. Comfortable and memorable, Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel is a haven amidst this cosmopolitan city.
- To make management plan of the equipment operating, maintaining, repairing and changing.
- To make quarterly and yearly business plan of the department. To encourage employee to seriously execute and follow up working progress.
- To make yearly payment accrual, to take part in the negotiating of quotation and finalizing of project, to ensure about the quality of project and manage expenses effectively.
- To make periodic staff’s coaching and training plan.
- To host department meeting, to check business record and shift hand-over book of the department to ensure all tasks are well done.
- To regularly check the condition of facility, equipment and all systems in the hotel to ensure they are in good and safety condition.
- When there is any issue or problem occurred that may affect the guest or business operation of the hotel, to come immediately the site to solve the problem and eliminate the bad effect to hotel’s business. To check the urgent fixing plan and coordinate with other relating departments.
- To determine solutions for energy saving and using for better economic effectiveness.
- To determine and check the execution of procedures and regulation of server room.
- To check purchasing request of material, equipment for replacement or new buy.
- To follow up the maintenance of equipment in the hotel on weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually basis.
- To check the implementation of regulation and discipline of employees.
- To responsible on the labour safety of department under management.
- To assign the supervision of employees task and other tasks to captains.
- To conduct on the job training, instruct and check the using of equipment, implementation of technical procedure, fire safety and prevention of the hotel, etc and be ready for back up when necessary.
- To check job knowledge and skills of new employee and to recommend for employment or not.
- To check and evaluate the performance of employees and captains.
- To resolve the violation of employee as well as recommend for rewarding.
- To recommend technical improvement ideas as well as employee’s promotion.
- Other tasks as assigned by the General Manager.
- Certificate or diploma in technical studies, or degree in hotel maintenance.
- 5 years of experience in a similar field.
- Must have practical and theoretical skills in related areas: cold-storage, air-conditioning, building pathology, water processing, public building regulations.
- Service minded and guest oriented.
- Knowledge and experience of associated computer applications.
- English: good in communication skills.
- Ability to identify problems and attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB?
Please email an updated CV to: Recruitment.email@example.com