- Back to CAREERS
Human Resources Intern
ABOUT LIBERTY CENTRAL SAIGON CENTRE HOTEL
Located in one of the busiest hubs of Ho Chi Minh City, on the fashionable and trendy Le Thanh Ton Street, Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel is in walking distance to all of the city’s most renowned icons. With modern décor and a team that are celebrated for being kind, helpful and friendly, our international 4-star standard is in a preferred and affordable locale.
We offer an array of meeting, dining and other hotel facilities and services for guests in Ho Chi Minh City for business, meetings or a relaxing holiday. Comfortable and memorable, Liberty Central Saigon Centre Hotel is a haven amidst this cosmopolitan city.
- Control stamps.
- To manage and deal with information (documents, email…) incoming and outgoing with proper process.
- To do document filing (especially documents related to food hygiene safety, labor safety).
- To check and classify documents, proposal… and submit to General Manager for approval.
- To plan weekly working schedule and organize (convening, preparing venue, documents, recording minutes) meetings as required.
- To check follow-up book and remind Manager and Heads of Department (as required by General Manager) to ensure the working progress.
- To preserve and supply office equipement.
- To manage and supply stationery, printing material, newspaper, magazines… for departments.
- To follow up the signing and extending labor contracts of staff and service groups.
- To coordinate with HR Department to keep track of issuing uniforms, name tags, health insurance cards… Reclaim them when employees leave jobs.
- To keep track of the daily attendance record, to clock staff on duty in and out, record days off of the departments.
- To issue appointment of working, transportation…
- To receive and issue vouchers (keep track of the presentation)
- To draft and type documents as required by General Manager.
- To provide service as required by General Manager.
- To execute secretarial tasks for Environmental Committee.
- Other tasks requested by General Manager and Human Resource Manager.
- Vocational diploma or degree in Hotel Profession.
- 1 or 2-year experience in a similar position.
- Secretarial skills.
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- English: fluent in both writing and speaking skills.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB?
Please email an updated CV to: Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org