- Back to CAREERS
ABOUT LIBERTY CENTRAL SAIGON CITYPOINT HOTEL
The most recent addition to the Odyssea family, as well as the newest 4-star hotel in town, Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel is a cornerstone of true Saigon city living. Contemporarily designed with modern rooms and suites, the hotel offers guests the utmost in quality, comfort and convenience.
Located in the city centre, only 8km from Tan Son Nhat International Airport, our hotel lies within walking distance of Le Loi Boulevard and the Central Business District. Many of Ho Chi Minh City’s main points of interest and thrilling nightlife venues are also in the vicinity.
- To control the compliance with all policies, regulations and procedures of safety and hygiene in the hotel.
- To regularly report to direct manager on daily activites.
- To fully participate in training courses held by Spa Manager.
- To prepare in advance daily work and keep track of the implementation.
- To check on the cleanness of working area, of equipment and material.
- To comply with labor regulations.
- To have kind behavior towards guests.
- To transmit knowledge to staff to enhance professional skills and train them when necessary.
- To prepare materials and stationery supplies for daily work.
- To be responsible for massage appointments.
- To reply all information related to Spa to guests and provide guests with all explanation needed.
- To self-refresh with the newest techniques by training and through supplementary materials, documentation.
- Other tasks requested by General Manager.
- Good knowledge of massage forms and therapies, as well as the newest trends in field of spa.
- Experience in a customer-service position.
- Experience in staff management.
- Extremely high spirit of Customer Service.
- English: basic communication skills.
HOW TO APPY FOR THIS JOB?
Please email an updated CV to: email@example.com