- Back to CAREERS
ABOUT LIBERTY HOTEL SAIGON SOUTH
Conveniently located in one of the fastest developing areas of Ho Chi Minh City, Liberty Hotel Saigon South offers superior quality and services at a highly reasonable rate. With 85 spacious rooms spanning across 10 storeys, our newly and contemporarily designed furnishings, comfortable facilities and exceptional staff are on hand to provide you with a successful base from which to explore the city or focus on your business trip.
Setting itself apart from other properties, the hotel not only provides easy access to shopping centres, a variety of restaurants, several important industrial zones and parks in District 7 (i.e. Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone) and the local entertainment area. It is also a short distance from the largest exhibition area in southern Vietnam, the Saigon Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC), and a mere 20 minutes from the Central Business District.
- To repair equipment in the hotel upon requests.
- To carry out schedules of periodic maintenance and sanitization for the equipment system of the hotel. To report any unusual or arising problems to Manager for timely solutions.
- To supervise the operational condition of equipment, recommend repair or replacement for damages.
- To do sanitary tasks in repairing area, follow the appropriate process in case of repairing in guest room area.
- To comply with regulations of working safety, fire prevention and other rules of the hotel.
- To proactively participate in coaching and training courses. To be willing to learn,enhance technical knowledge and coordinate, support co-workers to implement other tasks besides professional competence.
- Other tasks requested by direct Manager.
- Intermediate graduated with relevant major.
- Good specialized knowledge, good understanding of the mechanical systems and problems related to electricity power, water, refrigeration systems… in hotels.
- Hotel engineering problem-solving skills.
- In good health condition, careful, responsible.
- Straight-forward, honest, dynamic, enthusiastic.
- Good acquiring ability, good grasp of issues, willing to learn.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB?
Please email an updated CV to: email@example.com