ODYSSEA HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT COMPANY IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS FOR ITS FLAGSHIP HOTELS:
Demi Chef De Partie
Business: Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint
Employment type: Full time
Location: Hochiminh, Vietnam
Expected starting date: 03/2019
About Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint
A young member of the Odyssea family and considered one of the newest 4-star hotels in the city center. Liberty Central Saigon Citypoint Hotel is the foundation brick representing Saigon's dynamic life. Modern luxury rooms with contemporary architecture, the hotel will bring maximum quality, comfort and convenience to visitors.
Located in the city center, just 8km from Tan Son Nhat International Airport, our hotel resides in Le Loi Boulevard and the administrative center area. It also focuses on many key areas and interesting night entertainment.
- • Help the Chef to manage the kitchen's work to be smooth and in accordance with regulations. Directly run all activities of the Kitchen when the Chef is absent.
• Collaborate with Chefs to make menus and new recipes.
• Conduct staff training as assigned by the Chef.
• Directly check the Kitchen's physical assets to report back to the Chef. Directly check the appearance, appearance, attitude and professional spirit of the Kitchen staff.
• Directly manage and administer Kitchen and canteen cleaning in terms of facilities, product quality and service. Develop working schedule for all kitchen staff to submit to Chef.
• Constantly improve skills and professional qualifications, attend all training courses organized by the Hotel and the Company.
• Directly perform time attendance, set up and monitor work schedules and rest regimes of Kitchen staff. Take care of administrative aspects for Kitchen staff.
• Guide and directly train new employees. Responsibility for FPF and environment in the Kitchen area.
• Proactively solve problems and difficulties that arise daily on a small scale, consult the Chef for cases outside the powers.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by the Chef.
Finance related work:
• Coordinate with the Chef to develop a yearly budget for the Kitchen to send the Chef to the Board of Directors.
• Helping the Chef to manage and check the use of budget appropriately, in a spirit of thrift and avoid loss.
• Submit a plan to use seasonal staff and take direct responsibility for this in a reasonable manner as well as productivity.
• Study menus, analyze the strengths of rivals in the market, comment with Chef to propose initiatives to maintain the advantages of the Restaurant and Kitchen of the Hotel.
• Understanding the market, analyzing emerging trends and emerging requirements to propose new menu items that are suitable for guests.
• Collaborate with Chef in greeting customers regularly when they come to use the restaurant's cuisine to build good relationships.
• Have the right to sign a voucher to purchase goods without a Chef.
• Have the right to sign attendance tickets for seasonal staff to receive remuneration.
• Right to sign allow canteen to cook more rations in unexpected cases.
Other jobs required by General Manager and Chef.
• Kitchen degree or certificate.
• Many years of experience in international hotels.
• Experienced staff management.
• Knowledge and experience in applying the Food Safety Management System (HACCP) standard.
• Good leadership and organizational skills.
• Computer skills: good use of office computers.
• English: good communication skills.
- Salary: agreement
- Dynamic, friendly working environment, promotion opportunities. More training to improve professional skills.
- Full commitment of regimes for employees according to the current legal regulations (social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance ...).
- There is a 13th month salary according to company regulations.
- Meal in mid-shift
ODYSSEA HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT JOINSTOCK COMPANY
Certificate of Business Registration: 0313000632 – 1st registration date: 04/11/2014, 6th edition date: 18/04/2018
Place of Issue: Business Registration Office – Ho Chi Minh City Department of Planning & Investment
Company address: 63-65 Ham Nghi, Nguyen Thai Binh ward, district 1, HCMC, Vietnam
Tel: (028) 393 696 91 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org