We appreciate your interest in our company and website. We highly value your trust in us, and recognize both the significance and the obligation that comes with treating your data with care, and protecting that data from misuse or abuse.
We take the protection of your private data very seriously, and strictly adhere to relevant data protection legislation. Personal data is collected on this website only to the extent necessary. In no case will the data be shared or made available to third parties without permission. This privacy statement will better explain how we handle private data.
1. COLLECTION, PROCESSING, OR USE OF PERSONAL DATA. Personal information is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person. Personal information about you is collected, processed, or used by us only when you provide it to us voluntarily or with consent, and where it is within the scope of the law.
As a point of principle, you can visit our website without telling us who you are. Each access to our website and every request for a file stored on our website are logged. This logging relates solely to information which does not allow you to be identified. The following data are logged: name of the requested file, time and date of the request, amount of data transferred, notification of successful request, web browser used and requesting domain. The logging serves internal system and statistical purposes and we analyze this data only in anonymous or pseudonymous form. IP addresses of requesting computers are not collected by Odyssea Hospitality.
The Odyssea Hospitality website collects and stores data in an anonymous form for marketing and optimization purposes to be used with Analyze tools (Google Inc. www.google.com/analytics/). User profiles are created under a pseudonym from these data, and cookies may be used for this purpose. The data will not be used to identify visitors to this website and will not be aggregated with other information about the bearer of the pseudonym. You can, at any time, revoke consent to this processing of your data via our website.
As a matter of practice, we will only collect such data as required for the provision of services, etc. Answering questions or executing contracts between you and Odyssea Hospitality. For example, in order to reserve a room, we require your credit card details, card number and CVV, which will be stored and encrypted on secure servers. If we ask you for further data that is not mandatory, we will clearly mark such responses as voluntary.
2. WILL PERSONAL DATA BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THIRD PARTIES? A transfer of your data to third parties will only occur within the scope of the implementation of the services requested by you, or in any other case, with your permission. Transfer of data related to your person to governmental entities or authorities will occur only where required by law.
3. SECURITY. If you enter personal data, such as your name, address, or credit card information, it will be transferred in an encrypted manner. As soon as your data reaches Odyssea Hospitality, it will be stored on a secured server. This prevents unauthorized access to the data. Our security procedures are continuously improved in line with current technological developments.
We reserve the right to work with providers who operate servers outside of the territory of Vietnam. And therefore guarantee the same level of protection for data saved on their servers that apply within Vietnam.
4. DELETION OF COLLECTED DATA. Your data is deleted once you revoke your agreement to the processing of such data, when the knowledge of your data is no longer be necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose that lead to the collection and processing of your data, or where the processing of your data is not permitted by law.
5. SOCIAL NETWORKS. Our website hosts plug-ins from common social networks. If you use such a plug-in, a connection to the servers of the relevant social network will be established, and information about your visit to our website will be transferred. If you are logged in to said social network, this information can be related by the social network to your personal profile. Odyssea Hospitality shall not be liable for the transfer and processing of your data by social networks. Please refer to the terms and policies of use as per any relevant social networks.
7. NEWSLETTER. On our website, you are invited to sign up for our newsletter. The personal data which you provide in this context is only used for the purpose of personalization of the newsletter and is not disclosed to third parties. In order to further personalize the newsletter according to your interests, we use link tracking, which enables us to analyze your email clicking behavior.
8. PROTECTION OF MINORS. Children and adolescents with limited legal capacity are, as a matter of principle, not allowed to transfer any personal data to our website without prior consent of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s). Odyssea Hospitality will in no way knowingly collect personal data from children or adolescents with limited legal capacity, use these data in any form, or divulge these data to third parties without authorization.
Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
63 Ham Nghi Street, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
2018 Odyssea Hospitality Management Company. All Rights Reserved.